• Show
Clear All

• Babies need passports now..wtf

first- there was the spanking law

2nd-you cant graduate until you register to vote

now baby passpports

for all passport info:
    How to apply for or renew your U.S. passport if you live in United States

democracy is dying folks..when are we going to get upset ?
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

I guess American babies born outside the country will have to be abandoned.

Comment

This is nothing new.

When we adopted our oldest daughter from China in 1996, age 6 months, she needed a passport.

Both our daughters, now age 9 and 11, need a passport when we go back to China this summer.

No big deal.
      Old posters never die.
      They j.u.s.t..f..a..d..e...a...w...a...y....

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus Rex
        babies need passports now

... snip ...

democracy is dying folks

Comment

Are you concerned their liberty of expression might be in danger?

Comment

Babies still have the right to bear arms, right?
            Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

you cant keep the same baby picture for ever, though that would be pretty funny 30years later

Comment

If you saw Oerdin's avatar, wouldn't you ask for a passport?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Babies always need passports to travel between countries.

Comment

Get Ozzy on their case!!!

Comment

Right. Babies shouldn't need passports. People should be allowed to transport kids across national lines without any identity documents. "He's my kid" should be enough.

That's a splendid plan. I'm sure I'd feel differently if there were any kind of pattern of, say, International Child Trafficking out there, but luckily we live in a world that knows no such problems.
                      "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Baby bombs. Send them to their reward.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

what's next, passports for dogs?
                          Visit First Cultural Industries
                          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
                            Right. Babies shouldn't need passports. People should be allowed to transport kids across national lines without any identity documents. "He's my kid" should be enough.

That's a splendid plan. I'm sure I'd feel differently if there were any kind of pattern of, say, International Child Trafficking out there, but luckily we live in a world that knows no such problems.

I really fail to see what what point of view baby passport's are a sign of weak democracy.

Comment

just more and more silly rules, while there is deeper more important issues at hand

Comment

Working...
                              X