• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

India will survive a bit longer.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I've heard that the Mayans just didn't calculate any dates past 2012, not that they thought the world would end.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
        The current dark age is 432,000 years long, and started in 3102 BC

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga
        LOL, and I thought Christian theology was bonkers...

Comment

When it says the current age started in 3102 BC, it means the current age, which was preceded by 3,888,000 years of human existence, with many cycles before, and the whole cycle of creation and destruction of the universe endlessly repeating, for all eternity. Far more sophisticated than a simple "God created teh world on teh 4000 BC, and it will end when Jebus comes back, and he'll sort everyone out."

Comment

Why did you make this thread?
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I didn't, Lancer did.
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Odin

LOL, and I thought Christian theology was bonkers...
                I've read about that stuff before and as read it I'm thinking "How do people believe this!? People living for 3000 yearss, WTF!?"
                USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                The video may avatar is from

Comment

Originally posted by Will9
                  People living for 3000 yearss, WTF!?"
                  Have you heard the scientic speculation that there may be a cure for ageing found within our lifetimes? That'll essentially mean immortality for us...unless of course we're shot while climbing out of ladies' bedrooms.

Comment

i remember reading about that when i was in 1st grade because my family checked out Chichen Itza. kaboom!

Comment

3,000 years? Not long enough.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Re: 2012

Originally posted by Lancer
                        The Mayan calander ends on Dec errr....27th 2012.
                        Well at least it is after the olympics...all that money spent won't have been in vain
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Oh it's gonna be in vain whether the world ends or not.

Comment

I have a suggestion for a new olympic sport...the taxpayers of London are allowed to beat Ken with a billiard ball in a sock...it's the only way it will be worth it for us
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                              I have a suggestion for a new olympic sport...the taxpayers of London are allowed to beat Ken with a billiard ball in a sock...it's the only way it will be worth it for us
                              Is this supposed to make sense??

Comment

Re: Re: 2012

Originally posted by Will9

There is a way that you could "decode" part of the bible that will give you the message "Comet. Earth. It will be crushed. 2012." And using the same method you could also end up with "Comet. Earth. I will crush it. 2012." Also, no one knows what order those words are suposed to put in.

What does it mean!?
                                An using another way, you can every single string of characters.

Even referring to specific codes usually used for this kind of stuff, it's been show that using analog codes of similar complexity, one can get about pretty much anything you want from any text of similar length.

Comment

Working...
                                X