• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here speak Hindi.....

.. because if anyone does, I'd like their opinion on two songs:

XL Ki Kudiyan
    Sabka Katega

The song which made this band a hit across college campuses in India was a rather provocative number called Gaand Mein Danda.

Read the interview - it's quite good.

EDIT

Trolling is no longer funny
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Not another poem is it?
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

@ Eli

What was that for? Me, or whatever it was that Datajack Franit posted?

Comment

OK I googled Gaand and it means "ass". Let's work together people and find out what each song name means!

Comment

Originally posted by aneeshm
              @ Eli

What was that for? Me, or whatever it was that Datajack Franit posted?
              That was for you, you attention whore.

There are exactly two people who speak Hindi here and you're one of them. Why wasting first page premium space?
              "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Should I play spoilsport, and tell you what each song means?

Or do you want to have fun discovering what each song is? I think I'll leave it to you. I'd request teh Lord Shiva not to spoil this little treasure hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli

That was for you, you attention whore.

There are exactly two people who speak Hindi here and you're one of them. Why wasting first page premium space?
                  Premium space
                  www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Eli is right though. You know perfectly well that few people speak Hindi here, and you probably know who they all are...
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

Eli is right though. You know perfectly well that few people speak Hindi here, and you probably know who they all are...
                      If I was ever in the wrong, which I don't think I was, I've more than redeemed myself by turning this into a treasure hunt.

Comment

Pretty boring songs....got any Hindi techno/trance?

Comment

If I was ever in the wrong, which I don't think I was, I've more than redeemed myself by turning this into a treasure hunt.
                          The treasure being "pieces of spam"?
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Tithes of spam.
                            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Re: Anyone here speak Hindi.....

Gaand Mein Danda.
                              I should download it.
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                              X