X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

deleted
    bleh

Comment

wtf aneeshm. i'm totally serious. i am a 15 yr old girl who likes dudes older than me. no bluffs. i'm the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
        wtf aneeshm. i'm totally serious. i am a 15 yr old girl who likes dudes older than me. no bluffs. i'm the real deal.
        Yeah, right. 15 year old girls normally don't post the details of their supposed sexual exploits online, nor do they post photos of their supposed paramour unless they want him to get into massive trouble with the law.

Comment

That's the way it should be.
          (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
          (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
          (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

@B etor
            Anyway, I never ever met a women who are loving younger men, excepting old lady! So you're pretty normal!

I have a question Do you tell your friends, that you are chatting on a gaming website with geek(polytubbies) that have no life?

If I was your friend, I would tell you: How can you chat with "that have no life"?

Have you ever played Civilization?

And if your a FBI agents, thank adding life here, maybe you can bring several of your friend? Do you have any sexy FBI agents(girl) with you, who are over 25 y old?

Thanks!
            bleh

Comment

Originally posted by aneeshm

Yeah, right. 15 year old girls normally don't post the details of their supposed sexual exploits online, nor do they post photos of their supposed paramour unless they want him to get into massive trouble with the law.
              really, she posted her sexual exploit!

Where?
              bleh

Comment

Isn't this precisely what an FBI agent would say, with hope of getting someone to believe it?

Either you're an agent, or you're one of the best trolls on the internet.

An agent would have given up by now, seeing as to how none of us are paedos, so I'm going with expert troll.

The fine art of trolling

Comment

Maybe she is the mother of a 15 y old girl, wanting to have friends with some geeks?
                  bleh

Comment

b etor is just an attention whore, not an FBI agent. =)
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by cronos_qc
                      Anyway, I never ever met a women who are loving younger men
                      Really?
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• @Heresson
                        Strange, I read many text from Orthodox theologians, mystics, monks and I have a profound respect of their religion, I think that they have kept sometimes that the Roman catholics have lost.

Sometimes, I'm asking myself If I would not better going to the orthodox mass than the roman catholic mass.

Maybe it's the attraction of the novelty.... since I was raised into the roman catholics church. The orthodox are much more attractive to me.
                        bleh

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva

Really?
                          yep,
                          excepting, old lady

Edited:
                          Just to clarify:

Girl are not looking for younger boy, they can be attracted by then, but they will not be searching for a guy younger than them.
                          bleh

Comment

yep,
                            excepting, old lady
                            Chicks in their thirties can be quite flirtatious
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I have a question Do you tell your friends, that you are chatting on a gaming website with geek(polytubbies) that have no life?

If I was your friend, I would tell you: How can you chat with "that have no life"?

Have you ever played Civilization?

And if your a FBI agents, thank adding life here, maybe you can bring several of your friend? Do you have any sexy FBI agents(girl) with you, who are over 25 y old?

Thanks!
                              yea my friends know i talk with random geeks online.

never played.

i am not an FBI agent. pshhh.

Comment

• In 3 years, will you be interested in an experienced ex-Soviet Civ player and forum moderator ?
                                Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
                                X