When did Heresson turn gay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tacc
    no, I never had any sexual attraction towards man....

And yet you have half naked muscular men fighting in a caged area as your avatar....
    Busted!!....
    bleh

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
      I have lots of body hair

/me debates posting his own pic. If he can find a sober one that is.
      Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
      -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Since you're polish, why are you not interesting into Christian Orthodox?
        Orthodox is for byelorussian peasants. It's as if an Englishman converted to Hinduism
        No, seriously, there are hardly any orthodox Poles, because for last centuries, if You were orthodox, You were Ruthenian, even if You spoke polish, and if You were catholic, You were polish, even if You spoke ruthenian in fact. Kind of like Greeks and Turks.
        And orthodox is probably even harder on gays than RCC... at least in Russia it is.

And no, I don't wanted to try it. And I never wanted to try it with my friends.
        only with me

Starchild, post it
        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
        Middle East!

Comment

*Obligatory post of another gay Apolytonian*
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I dont know what starchild looks like, but us essex boys 'r well fit' then theres got to be a proximity effect for nearby locals
            Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild

Show me a pic and if its all good I'll help you with your visa, if you catch my drift.
              There's a pic of him on his profile - elegant traits with stylish long hair
              In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Orthodox is for byelorussian peasants. It's as if an Englishman converted to Hinduism

I am a Christian Orthodox!
                I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit

Are you native italian?
                  I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit

That's what I was talking about

elegant traits with stylish long hair
                    I dress up badly most of this time and my hair is almost always a mess, long or short. I do not have time or money to spend on stuff like this
                    Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
                      i've had a sexual attraction towards man many a time.
                      Shouldn't that be "boy"? Unless you're the inverse of a paedophile, of course. I wonder what they're called.

Comment

i AM the inverse of a pedophile.
                        boys are immature. men are better.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                          I'm not a heretic.
                          So you're an apostate?
                          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by aneeshm

Shouldn't that be "boy"? Unless you're the inverse of a paedophile, of course. I wonder what they're called.
                            gerontophile...?
                            Middle East!

Comment

Starchild, post it
                              Anything for you baby.

I'm sure there's a reason why I'm posing but for the life of me, I can't recall.

Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                              -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Originally posted by Snotty
                                I dont know what starchild looks like, but us essex boys 'r well fit' then theres got to be a proximity effect for nearby locals
                                Considering I've lived in Sussex, USA, Canada, Suffolk and now Norfolk, I'm not sure where I'm local to exactly.
                                -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Working...
                                X