Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
    Heresson has some kind of French gay prostitute look in that first pic
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
      Heresson
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

on my God, a Heresson, come out of the closet thread!

... I wasn't knowing you were gay, anyway! Good for you, I lived with a gay for over a year and a half, since he was my only single friends here in Quebec City, I always got to go to the only gay dance club! hahahha, it was very funny like, I met many cool people, anyway

Since you're polish, why are you not interesting into Christian Orthodox?
        Last edited by CrONoS; February 2, 2007, 23:21.
        bleh

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
          Show me a pic and if its all good I'll help you with your visa, if you catch my drift.
          http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...70#post4748170
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Originally posted by cronos_qc
            my last gf.
            Originally posted by Asher
            we need teh pix

Comment

@LS

there will be no pics of any of my ex gf here...
              bleh

Comment

OK, then PM them to me

Comment

Before you ask me:
                  no, I never had any sexual attraction towards man.... that was the first question any gay asked me in the bar!

And no, I don't wanted to try it. And I never wanted to try it with my friends.
                  bleh

Comment

@LS
                    yeah sure...
                    bleh

Comment

And now, since two weeks, I share my appt with a 20y old girl.... she's cute, she clean the appt, she is quiet!!

And no picture will be posted. (anyway, i don't have any of her, maybe when I'll be more friendly with her, I'll try to take sensual pictures of her)

@Ninot - Spec:
                      Comment est-ce qu'on dit colocataire en anglais? Est-ce roomates?
                      bleh

Comment

My last girlfriend, all she left me was a half full coke cola bottle which smelled bad...
                        I need a foot massage

Comment

no, I never had any sexual attraction towards man....

And yet you have half naked muscular men fighting in a caged area as your avatar....
                          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

i've had a sexual attraction towards man many a time.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
                              i've had a sexual attraction towards man many a time.
                              You win the Method Award for Word Spellery and Grammar?
                              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by cronos_qc

Comment est-ce qu'on dit colocataire en anglais? Est-ce roomates?
                                Yeah.
                                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                                Killing it is the new killing it
                                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                                X