Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GateKeeper and El_Presidente

HB!
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Is it just me, or is the number of birthday threads inversely proportional to the number of active posters?
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

BIRTHDAY

Comment

Happy Birthday, groundhogs!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
            Is it just me, or is the number of birthday threads inversely proportional to the number of active posters?
            we are here to spread the love

HB to the both of you
            anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
              So is LordSHiva.
              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I'm now 33. Still single, too. I really need to do something about that. Hmm. Maybe by the time I'm 40.

Oh, and the groundhog didn't see his shaow ... so only six more weeks of winter. Let's hope it's not spent under a blanket of subzero Siberian air (right now, it's 10 below zero where I'm at, at 1:45 p.m., and the wind chill is more like 30 to 35 below zero).

Gatekeeper
                "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Working...
                X