Gore vs. Rush - The Battle of Oslo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We Must ALL Stop ManBearPig.
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

nominating Gore ? Why not nominate kim il sung, saddam or stalin?
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Gore is a loon.

Rush is simply outstanding and has been for nearly two decades. He is what the nomination says he is. The greatest advocate for democracy and freedom in the world.

Which is why he has no chance for the prize, which is given to the person who best advances the leftist agenda in the world.
        http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

nominating Gore ? Why not nominate kim il sung, saddam or stalin?
          Actually, just to be an @ss, I was trying to figure out how phrase a nomination for Saddam

How about:

(1) For divesting his nation of weapons of mass destruction, and

(2) For his unceasing efforts to maintain order and stablity in the Kurdish and Shia portions of Iraq.

Comment

I don't know if nominations can be given posthumous, but if, then, as said by Zkrib, Saddam is an obvious choice.
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

This thread is nothing without Ned's contribution.

Ned
              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Henry Kissinger
                So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
                  This thread is nothing without Ned's contribution.

Ned
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Ned

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis
                      you actually love something about that piece of **** ?
                      High praise, indeed.
                      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                      X