Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He is just an ordinary man ....

A reader says it's really simple:

He is just an ordinary man of average, intelligence, not there's anything wrong with that. He doesn't have a lot of interests. He's not very deep. He doesn't worry or ponder too much about life. He is sort of a simple guy, not that there's anything wrong with that. Now, he is at the center of high pressure, high stakes, power politics. He controls trillions of dollars; he is waging a complicated war that is not going well, which was planned and orchestrated on lies, which he must justify and explain. Now, it is all coming undone. The spotlight is on him. He must speak. He must think. He must lead. It is very difficult for him. Sometimes, I feel pangs of hate for him, for what he is doing for our country. Other times, I think, "poor guy." That's what's wrong with him.
    bleh

Before watching the clip, I'm going to guess it was taken from his Texas gubernatorial debate when he spoke like the Yale AND Harvard graduate he is instead of the slightly-dimmer-than-a-two-wheel-tricycle he's become.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Yep, I called it. It's depressing more than anything else.

Comment

He got replaced by an alien!

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

No, that was Michael Jackson.

Comment

Working...
          X