My Trip Around The World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Trip Around The World

Voyage Century As fellow travlers know the world is very big with many wonders to behold.
    As I step out of the 4 city that I know (Istabul,Athens,Alexander and Beirut) which Alexander being my home, and before my first 5 days as Captain will end ( for a short while)
    I got my men together got a new faster ship(was using merchant ship) and set sail.
    Now the first two stops where Genoa and Venice(Venice I was trying to find first due to a task handed to me and found Genoa first ) Then as getting a few more supples for a good many days at sea, We sail into the city of Seville, After Seville was Lisbon where now myself and my crew are staying for the night.
    My plan is to see all cities of the world and get a map so not to get too lost trying to find them again once I start my tour as Captain again.
    so I hope all is well for those at sea and here a goodnight picture of me in Lisbon

¨D¨D¨D¨D¨D¨D¨D¨D¨D¨D¨D¨D¨D¨D¨D¨D¨D¨D¨D¨D¨D¨D
    More details please visit
    Voyage Century

Myth War Online

DL!
    (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
    (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
    (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

And thus begins the story of how bluefish discovered AMERICA
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Re: My Trip Around The World

Originally posted by bluefish
        As fellow travlers know the world is very big
        BULLSH!T
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

In Civ it takes hundreds of years to sail around the world.
          (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
          (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
          (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by Straybow

In Civ it takes hundreds of years to sail around the world.
            Don't try it in a tireme.
            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

I'd like to see something from Napoleonic wars.

Pen-name "Hornblower"
              I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

I would love to cross the atlantic, say, From Habana to Cadiz, in a carrack or galleon

I think it could even be protifable as a way of adventure tourism, see hot it feels being a XVI century sailor, cross the ocean! I would save money to do that at least once in my life

I imagine a modern ship could follow us from a distance of say 100 km just in case there is an accident
                I need a foot massage

Comment

I clicked the link, because it souns interesting

If I could trust myself to play online games without becoming an addict, I think I'd register in a heartbeat
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                  X