Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Last Conformist
    I already sigged it.
    At least have the honour and decency to add that it was a typo.

Comment

hahahaha

Comment

@I'd think that obvious. But I'll change it anyway
        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
          @I'd think that obvious. But I'll change it anyway
          No, I'd rather you kept it, but just add that it was a typo.

Comment

I just hope this doesn't turn into some sort of Apolyton meme.

("Aneesh the rape-loving Hindu nationalist Aryan", or some such thing ).

Comment

[Suddenly, Zkribbler feels himself hurdling backwards in time to the late 1960's, a time of elephant jokes, duck jokes, school bus jokes, and grape jokes]

Who is in the tomb of Alexander the Grape??

[Wait for it....]

Alexander the Raisin

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                  A bottle of 1787 Chateau Lafite from Bordeaux is the world's most expensive bottle of wine selling at Christie's Auction House in London for $160,000.

I wonder if a 220 year old bottle of wine is still good.

In this case, no. The buyers put it in a display case with an incandescent light shining on it. It is now the world's most expensive bottle of vinegar.

Morons.

The problem with grapes is that they're at their best when picked just before they shatter (fall off the stems). Sellers want them still firmly attached.
                  (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                  (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                  (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by Straybow
                    ... The buyers put it in a display case with an incandescent light shining on it. It is now the world's most expensive bottle of vinegar.

Morons.
                    People with more dollars than sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson

stand for gay or gangbang?
                      Maybe he means gay gang bangs. Lord knows with 1 billion Indians and counting the world could use a few more gay Indians.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                        Maybe he means gay gang bangs. Lord knows with 1 billion Indians and counting the world could use a few more gay Indians.
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                        X