Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American posters are stupider, throw rocks at them.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American posters are stupider, throw rocks at them.

Simple really.

People posting from a country where English isn't the first language demonstrate ability to reason and debate in a second language. Which increases the probability of an higher intelligence and better education.

Hereby I declare your average American/English/Canadian poster stupider than the euros, on a statistical basis.
    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Ummmm....

Yes, you sure know your stuff!

Canadians, like me, are all primarly english speakers.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I considered adding the precision "anglo-Canadian", but thought the point would be obvious.

Seeing how you define yourself a Canadian, it is no surprise that you would be oblivious to the obvious - you are statistically stupider.

Comment

I define myself?

Dude, I was born in Canada...There is no other way of defining this. But my primary language is French.

Unlike otther french Canadians, I didn't make up a nationality named Quebecois. Being Quebecois = Canadian, because, as of yet, we are still part of Canada. There is no escaping this.

Unless.... Dont make a referendum in Quebec only, make it national, that way, we'd probably get kicked out! That would make Ashers day.

Spec.
        Last edited by Spec; February 1, 2007, 12:41.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

To be fair I found the opposite is true. Particularly the francophone posters here are downright awful debaters. Like Spiffor -- he's way too aggressive.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I mean, I think Belgians master 4 languages? Or was it the Dutch?

Anyway, both of these nations (for real) are pedophile capitals of the world, terrorizing not only Europe but especially South East Asia.

So, take that like you want.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

One thing I've found is the vast majority of Euro posters are complete bores. It doesn't matter if they're good at debating or presenting an argument if everyone falls asleep.

I motion that Pekka is the only genuinely interesting Euro poster, therefore the only relevant one.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Thank you, it always feels nice to be appreciated

Anyway, what Once Boris is saying is kind of weird. I mean, if you can understand any of these Euro languages, other than English, you'll see that when the masses gather, well, it gets pretty stupid FAST.

With English speakers, well you can understand all these people so of course you see the stupid folks more than not. So, you only need to learn like German or French and go visit boards of that language.. you'll see we are all stupid
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                  But my primary language is French.
                  It is? Man, I'm sorry. I always thought English was your first language and you were just exceedingly bad at it.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                    I motion that Pekka is the only genuinely entertaining Euro poster, therefore the only relevant one.
                    Fixed.

Spec.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael

It is? Man, I'm sorry. I always thought English was your first language and you were just exceedingly bad at it.

I'm not ignorant, it's the language barrier.

Spec.

Comment

Pekka

Fake Boris
                        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                            Thank you, it always feels nice to be appreciated

Anyway, what Once Boris is saying is kind of weird. I mean, if you can understand any of these Euro languages, other than English, you'll see that when the masses gather, well, it gets pretty stupid FAST.

With English speakers, well you can understand all these people so of course you see the stupid folks more than not. So, you only need to learn like German or French and go visit boards of that language.. you'll see we are all stupid
                            You are missing the point. It's not the language that makes you smart, it's the correlation between multilinguism and education.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
                              Pekka

Fake Boris
                              Dude, be more original...You can LordShiv-up his name.

So many possibilities.

-Uncle Doris
                              -Uncle Boring
                              -Uncle Sam
                              -Uncle Bens
                              -Uncle fvker
                              -Uncle ......

Just a thought...

Spec.

Comment

Working...
                              X