Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The dem's victory for Iran bill...after that, where to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting! I'll show Dolores and maybe we'll get our attorney in the Phils to look into the goings on. Thanks Zkrib!
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
      Interesting! I'll show Dolores and maybe we'll get our attorney in the Phils to look into the goings on. Thanks Zkrib!
      Good idea.

I estimate there's a 5% chance they know something I don't and it's a legitimate request, and there's a 95% it's a scam .

Comment

Iran wins no matter what we do. Assuming we successfully "stay the course" we prop up a pro-Iranian regime (and a democratically elected one at that) that will end up being an Iranian puppet or ally.

By the way, I just got back from the Philippines myself and found Filipinos very open to the truth about 9/11 being a false-flag op orchestrated by the Bush administration in order to motivate the US public to go to war against Israel's enemies. I went to the Philippine senate and left DVDs and pamphlets at the offices of important senators. I even met the personal secretary of Cardinal Rosales, the highest-ranking Philippine cardinal. He seemed to accept everything I said about 9/11 and expressed regret that the Cardinal was away and that I could not meet him personally. I left non-copyright 9/11 DVD movies such as September 11 Revisited and Loose Change at the office of the #1 TV network in the Philippines (ABS-CBN) so it's possible that the truth about 9/11 will be broadcast nationwide there.
        Click here and here to find out how close the George Washington Bridge came to being blown up on 9/11 and why all evidence against those terrorists was classified. Click here to see the influence of Neocon Zionists in the USA and how they benefitted from 9/11. Remember the USS Liberty and the Lavon Affair.

Comment

Asians are really good about being polite to morons. Hell, they even let retards run around unaccompanied on the trains in Japan.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Re: The dem's victory for Iran bill...after that, where to?

Originally posted by Lancer
            Or whatever they're calling it. You know, the one that cuts off funds for our troops in Iraq.
            A) Seeing as you don't provide a link to said legislation, I say you're talking out your ass and I call bullsh*t.
            B) Speaker Pelosi has made clear they have no intention of cutting off funds to troops already in Iraq. There's the slim possibility of blocking funds in an effort to prevent further troops from being sent, but it's unlikely the Dems will make that mistake. Anyway, who here believes more troops WON'T be sent? The spice must flow, the funding will continue.
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Slaughtermeyer
              Iran wins no matter what we do. Assuming we successfully "stay the course" we prop up a pro-Iranian regime (and a democratically elected one at that) that will end up being an Iranian puppet or ally.

By the way, I just got back from the Philippines myself and found Filipinos very open to the truth about 9/11 being a false-flag op orchestrated by the Bush administration in order to motivate the US public to go to war against Israel's enemies. I went to the Philippine senate and left DVDs and pamphlets at the offices of important senators. I even met the personal secretary of Cardinal Rosales, the highest-ranking Philippine cardinal. He seemed to accept everything I said about 9/11 and expressed regret that the Cardinal was away and that I could not meet him personally. I left non-copyright 9/11 DVD movies such as September 11 Revisited and Loose Change at the office of the #1 TV network in the Philippines (ABS-CBN) so it's possible that the truth about 9/11 will be broadcast nationwide there.

-Arrian
              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

They are very polite and will lead you on just to make you feel happy or whatever. Whatever it takes to get from reality to drinks...

Still, I wish you luck with your endevor my friend. :b

Originally posted by Slaughtermeyer

Comment

Re: Re: The dem's victory for Iran bill...after that, where to?

Originally posted by DRoseDARs

A) Seeing as you don't provide a link to said legislation, I say you're talking out your ass and I call bullsh*t.
                  B) Speaker Pelosi has made clear they have no intention of cutting off funds to troops already in Iraq. There's the slim possibility of blocking funds in an effort to prevent further troops from being sent, but it's unlikely the Dems will make that mistake. Anyway, who here believes more troops WON'T be sent? The spice must flow, the funding will continue.
                  Duh.

Comment

I am in favor of a rapid move out of Iraq on an announced time table, within 6 months at the longest.

Comment

Dude, we need more time to arm the Sunnis and Kurds...
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Slaughtermeyer, keep the humour rolling my friend
                        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                          Dude, we need more time to arm the Sunnis...
                          Whatever for? I haven't decided on abondoning the Kurds or retreat to the North and protect them. But the Sunnis? All I wanted from them was Saddam's head on a stick.

Comment

Working...
                          X