• Show
Clear All

lol... Homo Erectus
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
      When did the homos steal the word homo? Used to mean Homo Sapien till them folk dun stole it.
      You'll find that it's actually the heterosexuals that call people "homos", not homosexuals.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
        lol... Homo Erectus
        One of the milk cartons at my grocery store reads: "HOMO MILK...tastes like cream!"
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

You'll find that it's actually the heterosexuals that call people "homos", not homosexuals.
            Well back in the day all there ever was, was Heteros. Only after it was hip to be homo did we heteros have to come up with a way to describe you all. Ergo heteros had to give up a perfectly good word. Couldn't be using gay and **** like that cause thats what you describe yourselves. We might be accused of being a homo if we resorted using your words.
            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Because kids use "gay" as an insult to mean something socially unacceptable, uncool, or..."lame".

I call my buddies whores too, so it isn't like I'm singling out gays
              Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

I usually call my friends sluts, the male friends. Female friends, I call them beauties and my princesses. Or Pekka's Angels.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Given your usual behavior I'm surprised you have any female friends. Finnish chicks must be messed up...

Comment

Yoda-style

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                    Given your usual behavior I'm surprised you have any female friends. Finnish chicks must be messed up...
                    sense of humour, Kuci, it is you that needs to search for yours.

Comment

Kuci, female friends? Are you serious? I have more female friends than male friends. As in real friends, I have more buddies be males.
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Religion
                        APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                          By the way, when did being gay get to be "hip?"
                          There are social groups where it is (to name one that has been true for a logn time, female only liberal arts colleges).

There are also a lot of places where it isn't.

JM
                          (to be honest, every girl I have known have been pressured to have sex with another girl by their boyfreind/etc)

(also, many guys I know have been pressured to have sex with other guys by girlfreinds/freinds.... not as much I agree)

(and of course, both these factors are much smaller than the factor of the gays who are pressured to have straight sex by their families and freinds)

(edit: well, actually, I think that excluding conservative religious people, girls get pressured to have sex with another girl by their boyfreind/etc about the same order of magnitude as homosexuals getting pressured to have straight sex by their families)
                          Last edited by Jon Miller; January 31, 2007, 18:30.
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I could definitely beleive something like this might happen though.

How many Christians interact with homosexuals is very messed up.

People who lie, cheat, steal, be cruel, gossip, abuse, commit adultery are all very easily forgiven or their issues ignored. But homosexuality is somehow the great sin that dooms one forever...

I am not at all sure where this started being the case.

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

also, many guys I know have been pressured to have sex with other guys by girlfreinds/freinds.... not as much I agree

Comment

You might not have as much experience as me, Kuci.

JM
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                                X