Fundy Whacko Kills Son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
    I find the fact that Asher fell for it hook line and sinker funny.
    Yes, it is indeed hilarious. Perhaps it would be more so if I hadn't known a kid who offed himself for virtually identical reasons years ago.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

By the way, when did being gay get to be "hip?"
      When the Hollywood gay-agenda-pushing godless liberal traitors started putting (sympathetic, possibly even ... cool!) gay characters in their films, that's when.

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Being gay is totally hip.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

being evangelic is totally gay, though.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Indeed.
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
              Yes, it is indeed hilarious. Perhaps it would be more so if I hadn't known a kid who offed himself for virtually identical reasons years ago.
              It's not my fault you have a defective sense of humor.

Comment

They still use that word to describe happy? I heard a song on radio today, where the birds were all gay. I figure it meant happy, and not homosexual.

Anyway, what these kind of cases (in general, in case this one is a hoax) are about is just passive aggressive pressure. You got young people, who are developing their own identity, so it's a tricky situation. Now, if you got the whole society telling you it's wrong in passive aggressive way, you wonder if something is wrong with you, I mean that can severely screw up a young person. I guess it's worst if they don't have any friends they can talk to about the stuff that's going on, so suicide is very possible, give things take an ugly turn.

THe passive aggressive part is, where people would think, that there's something wrong with the person. As in, why do we need gay peopel on TV, it's sending a wrong message. Well, why do we have all these black, brown and yellow people on TV? Don't they know we won't accept them? Why should we promote all this different colour thing. Man, that's unnatural. Since I know TV and society and how it oughta be, and what is OK and what is not, I say only white good looking people and the family unit thing, nothing else. No swearing either.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I figure it meant happy, and not homosexual.

No, it means "lame", in addition to "homosexual". And evangelicals are indeed totally lame...
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Gay is an adjective meaning "carefree", "happy", or "bright and showy"
                    ------------

I don't know how this relates to lame?
                    In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                      It's not my fault you have a defective sense of humor.
                      I have a sense of humour, Kuci, it is you that needs to search for yours.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                        ------------

I don't know how this relates to lame?
                        Because kids use "gay" as an insult to mean something socially unacceptable, uncool, or..."lame".

Comment

yeah, I get that, but in the song where they sing all the birds were gay.. I think it meant happy, not homosexual, or lame.

Anyway, no more sidetracking!
                          In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

I have a sense of humour, Kuci, it is you that needs to search for yours.

Comment

It used to mean that, but not anymore. The homos stole it.
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

When did the homos steal the word homo? Used to mean Homo Sapien till them folk dun stole it.
                                "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Working...
                                X