Fundy Whacko Kills Son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also looks fishy to me, I dont think it is true

My advice to gays, have fun till you are 30, the get married to give children to the state, occasionally go camping with male friends and have gay sex in tents
    I need a foot massage

Comment

Drake, hoax or not, a lot of people do think that way.

WTF do you know about American Christian evangelicals?
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

meh, the first thing I though of was spamming the thread. Frankly though I'd rather not be so blatant.

Oops
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

So you claim that no people think like that? Where did I say a lot of American Christian evangelicals think like that? I meant people in general, a lot of them do think like that.

Oh wait, I guess you're one of them and now you hurt your feelings. I'm sorry, I'll give you a hug
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

So in other words

+3
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Any way to verify if this is true or not? Any real information of evidence?
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                Any way to verify if this is true or not? Any real information of evidence?
                Not enough was posted, but the gay teen suicide rates are astronomically high so I do not see why it's such an absurd thing to many people.

I also do not think it unusual for a single mother who just lost her son due to her religious beliefs to seek consolation on a friendly Christian support board online.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Seems too cliched.
                  "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
                    Seems too cliched.
                    Because it's common?
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
                      Yes, they do, but it's setting off my bull**** detector nonethless.

-Arrian
                      I gotta get me one of those!

Spec.
                      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten

WTF do you know about American Christian evangelicals?
                        The same thing that American Christian evangelicals know about Atheists and Muslims...what he found on the internet.
                        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Asher, how did your family reacted when you told them you were gay?

Spec.
                          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec

Spec.
                            "Pfff.....saw that coming!"

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Because it's common?
                              Naaah. Just too little on original detail. Kid says hes afraid to tell mom cause she won't understand. She says typical fundy crap he goes crying to his room claiming "I knew you wouldn't understand."

Sounds like an after school special on ABC.
                              "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Spec

Spec.
                                Shock, denial, "it's a phase". But they said they loved me no matter what.

(They aren't religious)

Comment

Working...
                                X