No announcement yet.

Ok, I know, weird thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

though KH, I reckon you could afford about 5 minutes time bfore having to throw up...
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

The puking would likely be involuntary, though I'd induce just to be sure.

People who die from alcohol poisoning generally intake over a couple of hours, with a peak immediately before they pass out. The shock of a lethal dose hitting your stomach in a short amount of time is usually enough to trigger intense vomiting.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

LordShiva, ok, please try it then. Show me you're not a *****.

You have 5 minutes to complete it. Sure you won't die. You're not a *****. You're just an idiot with a death wish.

BRING ON THE GBJUICE!
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
          though KH, I reckon you could afford about 5 minutes time bfore having to throw up...
          I don't know how long you could wait. Absorption for alcohol is on the order of 15 minutes. I'd want to get as much out of me as quickly as possible.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

*Shrug*

I'll test out the theory one day
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Krill, well, the problem is, I think we're able to score all the stuff for the 6 bowls, however, it would be illegal for us to get explosives and attach them under your chair.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

The explosives are easy; hell, you can improvise with a can of petrol if you need to. I spend a fair bit of time in the chemistry department anyway, plenty of stuff lying around...

The hard part is the hair. Trying to shave someones head isn't a simple thing to do when they don;t want to give it to you

Comment

No I mean I think it's illegal to do that for you.
                  In da butt.

Comment

Besides, you'd prolly freeze and not know what to do, so you'd just go berzerk and try a bit of them all.
                    In da butt.

Comment

You would throw most of it up immediately after taking a couple gulps. Rinse and repeat until you've gone through all 500ml.
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

The hard part is the hair. Trying to shave someones head isn't a simple thing to do when they don;t want to give it to you
                        Just go to a hair salon. b:

Plenty of hair lying around there...or even check the garbage can...might even find the juice!

Spec.
                        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Bull****. According to that logic a triple vodka would cause someone to throw up after immediately downing the shots. (I'll point out that at my college bar one shot is 35ml, so a triple is 105ml).

Hell, I've done a double absinthe which was 80%. That did nothing as well.

Comment

now there's an idea Spec

Comment

LordShiva, you can't complete that mission man.. I've tasted 80% alcohol, and it burns so much, that you can't take gulps. IF you do one, you'll be burning so bad, that you aren't even able to puke like that. You'll be just grasping for air.

100% alcohol? No way. Man, you'll pass out from puking or just nausea, there's a high risk of death. 5 minutes, it's 5 minutes, you can't complete it.

You'll explode, my Indian taxi man.
                              In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                                LordShiva, you can't complete that mission man.. I've tasted 80% alcohol, and it burns so much, that you can't take gulps. IF you do one, you'll be burning so bad, that you aren't even able to puke like that. You'll be just grasping for hair .
                                Fixed.

Spec.
                                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X