Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LordShiva
    This poll is invalid. Spem should have his poll-posting license revoked
    When you have to post a disclaimer that you really aren't Perfection, that should go without saying.

Comment

garbage can juice.

You'll die with the alcohol, you can't eat sand, ash is an option though.

Eating crap.. interesting... to me it's a competition between the hair and the garbage can juice, but I think the juice will go down easier, especially if puking is OK. That hair, all dry and stuff? I'd choke on it.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
        garbage can juice.

You'll die with the alcohol
        Not if you puke it up.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Eating crap.. interesting... to me it's a competition between the hair and the garbage can juice, but I think the juice will go down easier, especially if puking is OK. That hair, all dry and stuff? I'd choke on it.
          The human stomach can't digest hair. If there's enough of it, you'd likely die.

If you can't puke, the only two things I imagine you could eat would be the **** and garbage can juice. But, KH figured it out well enough. Puking
          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

The catch with the bowl of hair is that you would choke. You cant eat hair. You'd just die imo.

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I think you can die if you eat crap. Right?

Ash would be my pick.

Spec.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I think you can eat crap. Try it!
                Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

You can't eat that much ash either. It would dry out your throat, and you'd probably choke on it. Same with sand.
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Depends on sand. Big enough grains, no problem. Heh, I'd eat the ash, and flush it down with the booze. Activated carbon for the win.
                    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

No no no.. if you take that much pure alcohol in you, you can puke but you're still likely going to die.

GCJUICE!! Or crap. I'm afraid to eat that much crap in so little time, I'll puke out and pass out. GCJUICE!!!
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

You'll die with the alcohol
                        Only if you're a *****. Plus, you get to puke, too, so you don't even have to drink much on net. By the end of the night, you'd be a little buzzed.
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

No no no.. if you take that much pure alcohol in you, you can puke but you're still likely going to die.
                          You're completely wrong. You can drain it in 20-30 seconds and be puking in another 30 seconds. You'll be able to get rid of 90+% of the alcohol before absorption. You might catch a mild buzz, but nothing deadly. In order to die from alcohol poisoning you'd have to absorb at least 40-50% of the alcohol. That's ridiculous, assuming timely vomiting.
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Is "ash" the same as charcoal? I think that's used as a detoxitant, so it'd actually be a pretty good thing to eat. Might be constipated for a while afterwards, but in the long run you'll be better off for it, and you wouldn't of blown up. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me.
                            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

Only if you're a *****. Plus, you get to puke, too, so you don't even have to drink much on net. By the end of the night, you'd be a little buzzed.
                              500 ml of pure alcohol = 1.25 liters of 40% liquor

Anybody who actually drinks and absorbs that much booze in less than an hour is going to die. It's ~230% of the LD50 (lethal dose to 50% of the population) for an adult male of average weight.
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I'd take the alcohol...I reckon I can handle a third that amount (not sure due to purity) dissolving into my blood stream before passing out. That'd give me enough time to get away, and then a quick 10 second throwing up session sorts you out, like KH said.
                                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Working...
                                X