Germany vs England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Germany vs England

I like German beers, but I love English ales. I don't know which one I could do without.

Decide yee, or be stuck with crappy French wine for eternity!
    Beer
    31.82%
    Ale
    22.73%
    Wine
    18.18%
    Banana beeralewine
    27.27%
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Vodka

And English gin
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Your poll doesn't make sense. Germans have ales (Weizens and Altbiers) and lagers (Bocks, Märzens, and Pils).

If having to choose between only British and only German beers, I'd choose only German. They have a more versatile assortment of beer styles.

Anyway, I'm voting Banana in your poll, because I like ales, lagers, and wine.
      Last edited by Wycoff; January 30, 2007, 18:45.
      I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Originally posted by Wycoff
        Your poll doesn't make sense.
        Strawman argument.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Isle of Islay single malt whisky

Beer ? Well, Czech is the best.
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Vodka is the best, no matter how much you drink, no hangovers. Beer on the other hand is yuck, I loathe beer .

Tequila
            When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

Originally posted by ískallin
              Vodka is the best, no matter how much you drink, no hangovers.
              Definately not my experience.

Liquor
              I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Which is worst? And German for me. I love English ale, but I have to be in the right mood. German beers I can drink at anytime.

Originally posted by BlackCat
                Isle of Islay single malt whisky
                If you actually mean "Isle of Islay", that's actually a blended malt, not a single malt. Unless you just mean "from the island of Islay"?
                Smile
                For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

English lagers

Comment

St. Pauli Girl Dark.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

German largers

British Bitter(ale I suppose for the uninitiated)
                      Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                      Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

wine

beer
                        ale
                        hard alcohol
                        anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                          English lagers
                          NO NO NO!

I must admit I would go with a nice Belgian or German beer. Call me a traitor if you must!
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA

And you euros think nothing good is made in the USA.
                            "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                            "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                            "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue
                              If you actually mean "Isle of Islay", that's actually a blended malt, not a single malt. Unless you just mean "from the island of Islay"?
                              Didn't know there existed such one. I meant such as Caol Ila, Laphroaig and BruichLaddich
                              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                              X