No announcement yet.

Quebec bans stoning women: Next up, letting them vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Montreal — A rural Quebec town has taken the unusual step of formally declaring that it is forbidden to stone women in public
    Does that mean that if you just keep it private, then it's ok ?
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Stone me!
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Stoooooone, le monde est stoooone
        Je cherche le soleil, au milieu de la nuit

What?

Comment

This place just gets spammier and spammier!
          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Tacc
            Montreal — A rural Quebec town

Wikipedia says Montreal is pretty large....
            OMG lol j00 n00bz0r LOL its teh place wear the reporter or teh paper iz LOL go read a noospaper!!!1
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Re: Re: Quebec bans stoning women: Next up, letting them vote

Originally posted by Spec
              If the immigrants left their country to come here, why the hell would they want to bring the shlt they left to our country...Itsn't that the reason why they moved here the first place? Because our country is a better place to live...

Spec.

Haven't you been paying attention recently?
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

OMG lol j00 n00bz0r LOL its teh place wear the reporter or teh paper iz LOL go read a noospaper!!!1
                How's it going Rattu?
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Asher hit the nail on the head: first we ban stoning women, then they ask for superfluous stuff like voting rights.
                  In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Re: Re: Quebec bans stoning women: Next up, letting them vote

Originally posted by Spec

If the immigrants left their country to come here, why the hell would they want to bring the shlt they left to our country...
                    Spec.
                    err .. .. because they hate something . . . its either french fries or freedom
                    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

How could anyone hate French fries?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                        How could anyone hate French fries?!?
                        They just do ok?? Trust me on this as I'm sure Bush said it so it muct be right . Its their hatred that makes them come here to deny it to us
                        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Working...
                        X