MTV = Home Improvement Network?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTV = Home Improvement Network?

10 years ago MTV usually had it's weekends dedicated to a single artist, playing all his best songs, etc.

now i stumble upon mtv and i see that the weekend is dedicated to a show devoted to the houses of filthy rich rnb singers and football players.

wtf??
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Whenever I switch around and land at MTV, they have all kinds of stuff their -- except music
    Blah

Comment

Don't watch MTV because it no longer seems to do music videos, although I can occasionally flick on MTV2 and not be overly disappointed.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Markos, simply watch a better channel. It's not like it's hard to find one .
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

i'm in the netherlands at the moment and it's kind of hard to catch some english-speaking programme. sometimes the only choices are between the house of a filthy rich basketball player on mtv and how many people were killed today in iraq on cnn...
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Don't they have, I dunno, Eurosport?

Comment

Don't they have, I dunno, YouTube?
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

it's still a bit too hard to find the quality videos among YouTube's millions.

Comment

I stopped watching MTV years ago when they stopped being less about the music and more about the morons.
                  The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

All around the world people are interested in celebrities, but in the USA they seem to be really interested in them.
                    I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                      it's still a bit too hard to find the quality videos among YouTube's millions.
                      Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
                      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
                      X