"Old" aftershaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Old" aftershaves

In around 1998 I had a really nice aftershave - Hugo Boss "Boss". However the one called that today is nothing like the one I had back then. Where can you find aftershaves of old?
    www.my-piano.blogspot

You can't.

Comment

With your looks and attitude even aftershave won't help.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
        With your looks and attitude even aftershave won't hinder.
        Thanks
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Doddler
          Thanks
          Thumbs up you as well.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

+1
            Blah

Comment

I still have 95% of the the aftershave bottles I purchased in my entire life. Lagerfelt is a favorite, but it's very strong and has a touch of the 80's. But I haven't used aftershave in a decade or so.

I had one called FCUK which was mild and discrete, that's probably the only bottle I emptied. Real men use non-perfumed aftershave.
              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Is there anywhere you can get the cans of Lynx that have been discontinued in the UK? I used to particularly like Orient, but it's unavailable these days and has been replaced with worse-smelling things.

Not that it matters, because in the pub all anyone can smell is fags and booze.

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york
                  Is there anywhere you can get the cans of Lynx that have been discontinued in the UK? I used to particularly like Orient, but it's unavailable these days and has been replaced with worse-smelling things.
                  I really liked Alaska, but I can't find it anywhere these days.
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Re: "Old" aftershaves

Originally posted by Doddler
                    In around 1998 I had a really nice aftershave - Hugo Boss "Boss".
                    That used to be my favourite, too
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york
                      Not that it matters, because in the pub all anyone can smell is fags and booze.
                      Fags who wear really old "Boss"?

Comment

Oh bollocks, I wanted to make a cigarrette-joke. I say we burn all those fags.
                        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

That's your aftershave Stew? I thought you just got hugged by a Scottish tramp in the morning...
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
                            +1
                            Posting lots of those could = -100
                            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                              That's your aftershave Stew? I thought you just got hugged by a Scottish tramp in the morning...
                              That's no way to call Tennent's Super!!
                              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
                              X