Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Jrabbit

But embarrassed? No way.

Yes, you didn't get punished for it either.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
      Hmm, if it the owners are the ones doing it, can it truely be considered anarchy?
      Very deep.

I think an experiment to test your hypothesis is in order.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Now all we need is another polymeet at Ming's house.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I can participate remotely .
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

We'd need a webcam to verify that you were drinking as much as we are.
            The nine heads of ming would have been pretty boring if we had been sober.
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

getting any civ 2 mod game to work

I dont lose sleep over humilating moments - live and learn
              anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Originally posted by rah

Yes, you didn't get punished for it either.
                True enough. I wonder how that happened...
                It's almost like someone else absorbed the hit for me...
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                  Actually we were having a poly meet. I will not list the attendees to protect the innocent.

We started a thread called the nine heads of ming.

We all posted something under Ming's id and challanged people to guess which of the nine posts was actually ming's.

For every wrong guess there was a penalty. Some of which were
                  PCRs (to people that were in on the joke and knew we would fix it later)
                  Delete a random thread in the OT
                  (threads we probably could have deleted anyway)
                  And a few other devious penalties.

A handful of posters were in on it and played it up big time. (something dan and mark were unaware of at the time which made it look bad.)

As we continued drinking it got more hilarious and we led people to believe that ming was passed out and we were just trashing the place. Ming was not passed out and he and I agreed on things before we actually did them. (something dan and mark were unaware of that made it look bad )

Needless to say the owners were not thrilled that two of their trusted mods let the OT descend into apparent anarchy. We accepted their punishment.

But it was fun and worth it.
                  In hindsight if we had just dropped them pms prior, I doubt they would have had the same reaction. but if you play you must pay, and we did.
                  You wussies. Should have actually done it for real. Of course, xxxx has quite the capacity...those advertising guys.

Or maybe you did do it for real.

Comment

Ming was passed out, I bet. Mr. Big Drinker probably opens the top and gets wasted.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                    X