Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to tell windows where my monitor is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a way to tell windows where my monitor is?

I just set up a 2nd monitor for my laptop, which happens to be much better than my laptop screen, so I'm using it as my primary monitor. The problem is, it's to the right of my laptop, but windows thinks that the primary monitor is on the left. It wouldn't fit as well if I switched them. I don't see an option to tell windows it's on the right; is there?

Turn around and use a mirror.
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Regional settings. You can specify the US, and maybe even what timezone.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Comment

Right-click on desktop, select Properties, and then the Settings tab, IIRC... can't be arsed to check right now.

Comment

From "Help"

To set the order of the monitors

Open Display Properties in Control Panel.
            Click the Settings tab.
            Right-click the graphic representation of one of your monitors, and then click Identify.
            If the description does not match the physical placement of the monitor, drag the monitor graphic to the correct position.

Note
            To open Display Properties, click Start, click Control Panel, click Appearance and Themes, and then click Display.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I say monitor the left, and stop talking to the windows.

Comment

IS

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                  Hey, I thought that smiley had been pulled - I wanted to use that one the other day!
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

For the past three years, I've complained till I was blue in the face about its absence.

And now what am I supposed to do?

Comment

?
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I'm not sure I can use it properly anymore. It's slipped away from me. Old dogs..

Comment

Go figure, click and drag.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                          X