Since we're talking about jobs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since we're talking about jobs...

This guy who used to work here--utter moron--left Friday. (Surprisingly, of his own volition. Though, if he'd been here these past few days, I'm not certain his departure would be of his own choice.)

So I've been cleaning up all of these horrid messes that he's created the past few days, problems which he seems to have either not noticed or tried to bury. A lot of them. I'm seriously running out of fingers to count these issues, and all this on top of what I normally have to do.

Is it normal to want to murder the ****er at this point?
    B♭3

Send them to TheDailyWTF.

Comment

Well, tell us some or send them to the DailyWTF.

Comment

Don't be coy Q, tell us what you really feel!
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Go to your boss. Explain what a mess this is. Apologize-- but to clean this mess up, overtime will be necessary.

Comment

Zkribb's right

also, blame him for a few of your problems...
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Japher how's the old boys' club doing at your workplace?
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I'm sure it's doing fine... though I have no idea since I quit that job and moved on...

Got a better job, more authority, more pay, more what I like to do... make drugs. 'Course, the drug I am responsible for is for alcohol dependence... be afraid, very afraid.

I had 5 coworkers when the old boys' club surfaced. Of those 5, 1 remains. They won't change. Let 'em have their hell hole of a company, I'm aiming for upper management of a billion company. THat place, will never make that kind of money.
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                X