Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you rather be doing right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you rather be doing right now?

Unless of course, you are doing what you want right now...But if you lead a normal life like me and work 5 - 6 days a week, you are probably at work...Which, for me this week, sucks...I dont know why, I have absolutely no motivation since the beginning of 2007...Going to work sucks big time. Nothing changed, everything is going well here...I'd just rather be somewhere else.

Like playing World of Warcraft. That would be fun. Yup, thats what I would do right now.

You?

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Sleep... or, the obvious, sex
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I have to much of that right now.

But sleep would be a good option though.

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Sleeping or playing Civ.

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

At work.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I rather be lying on a beach in Tahiti getting French lessons from a couple of the local girls.
            "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
            "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
            "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
              Sleeping or playing Civ.
              sleeping and dream of playing civ
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working.

Comment

I'd like to sleep.

Actually, since I'm right next to my bed, the chances of success are fairly high
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I would love a **** right about now.
                    Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                    -Richard Dawkins

Comment

How 'bout: Cruisin' along on vacation...top on my car down, sunshine on my head, wind in my hair...camera at hand for any shot which presents itself...a couple of good paperbacks waiting for my next stop...maybe a book on tape playing or some ol' doo-wop.

Comment

Not Debbie.
                        What?

Comment

let see....

.... -26c in Quebec City!!!

I think I pretty want to be THERE:
                          Attached Files
                          bleh

Comment

I want to cry...

it's so cold outside...

-27c...! and it's windy outside....
                            bleh

Comment

Sleeping, I'd say. Or playing around with my new computer. Too bad the government gets uppity about people bringing laptops into the building.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                              X