I Have A Question ABout A Maybe Virus, PC Virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Have A Question ABout A Maybe Virus, PC Virus

This guy I know had his music disappearr, A - L solely.
    Have you ever heard of anything like this? So selective?
    He says he didn't do anything late at night, out of the ordinary.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

That's weird. Doesn't sound like a virus would do that.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I know. I asked him about the late at night, and he swears no. It's weird.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

It's conceivable, but more likely he turned off his computer while it was busy re-writing the location index of his data files, and it lost his A-L music files.

Comment

ALSO, music is on a partioned drive. If it makes any difference.

Comment

Perhaps... he mistakenly pressed shift+delete when handling the root directory
            and then stopped midway?

Comment

Re: I Have A Question ABout A Maybe Virus, PC Virus

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              This guy I know
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

No, it's not me. If it can happen to this guy, it could happen to me.

I don't think he was messing with that, Siro. I'm going to direct him to this thread later though.

Comment

At least he can be sure all his Celine Dion is gone...

Comment

His wife was pissed with his music collection .
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Why aren't you at the allstar game?

Damn Texans.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                      X