Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iraq War Veteran's Own Family Accused in His Murder

Everyone:

It's a crying shame that this man was killed. He served his nation and leaves behind a fiancee and 4-month-old daughter.

If the accusations are proven fact in a court of law, the one who pulled the trigger deserves to spend the rest of his life in solitary confinement. His accomplices can see the light of day again — but only as decrepit, old men.

The story in question:

DETROIT (AP) — Three teenage relatives have been charged in the death of an Iraq War veteran who was gunned down and robbed shortly after cashing a tax refund check for more than $5,000.

Steven Johnson, 15, was charged as an adult with first-degree murder, while his brother, William, and cousin, Duane Johnson, both 17, were charged with conspiring to rob and kill the man. All three were arraigned Monday.

Authorities said Duane Johnson's mother had prepared the tax return for Terron Bush, 24, who was confronted by a gunman as he left a check-cashing store.

Bush was shot once in the abdomen as he handed over his money, but the gunman shot him three more times, his cousin, Dwight Bush said.

Another cousin, Gerald Bush, was shot once in the back as he tried to flee the gunman. He was released from a hospital Saturday but still has a bullet lodged near his spine.

Terron Bush had a fiancee and a 4-month-old daughter. He served aboard a Navy aircraft carrier during the war in Iraq.
    "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Some criminals are profoundly stupid.
    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

So wait.. relatives of this man shot him to death? That's just a way to end your day.. I never get these robberies, where you get the loot, but then afterwards you shoot the other one anyway. I never got it, what's the point? Why do you want to kill the person? I don't buy the bull that you go out there, rob someone with gun pointed to them, and you didn't mean to shoot them, but you kind of did, even when they posed no threat. You know? I don't buy that.

A normal person does not get the impulse to shoot the victim, because they're most likely afraid, so you aren't going to shoot them if you function normally. It's not like 'oops, I didn't mean to do that'. Surely it can be done without thinking, but that means you are ****ed in the head, even if you act 'normally' outside that situation. You are ****ed in the head and deserve nothing.

These kind of acts just are outraging, maximum penalty, please. These people do not deserve their freedom. They just gave up the rights for that thing once they went and killed this man for no good reason.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Pekka,

No. Terron Bush was killed by 3 Johnson family members. The Johnsons were comprised of 2 brothers and a cousin no relation to Terron Bush.

Mr. Bush had his income tax completed by the Johnson brothers mother.
        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

I can understand accidentally shooting someone in this situation. Shooting someone another 3 times? It's a shame we don't have public executions anymore.
          "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
          -Joan Robinson

Comment

Eh, blame violent videogames.
            I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
              Why? It's clearly the fault of Marilyn Manson.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Perhaps they heard his name was Bush?

A tragedy anyway...
                So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

...Isn't Duane Johnson also known as the Rock?
                  B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
                    Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
                    Why? It's clearly the fault of Marilyn Manson.
                    You're both wrong. Allowing gays to be on par with other Humans is to blame.

Anyway, disgusting crime and they damn well better be tried as adults.
                    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
                    X