the latest Harry Potter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the latest Harry Potter thread

According to IMDB, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is in post production.

Link to trailer

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince is in pre-production. IMDB shows that Emma Watson is attached as Hermione. She'd said something earlier about bailing on this one, but I guess (hope) she changed her mind.

Shouldn't they have been growing up faster than they're supposed to?
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Does it matter in a world where people in their late 20's/early 30's can play high-schoolers?
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Caffeine and cigarettes can work wonders.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I am almost in my late 20s.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

It's hard to believe

Imran isn't all over this thread.
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Well there is nothing to see here really, pchang. We know the release date for OotP movie. And we know that usually they start on the next one as they finish the previous one. It's to prevent the actors from getting too old.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

It looks like Imran missed seeing by link to the trailer

Comment

Is this the same one that was in the theaters a few weeks back? If so, I've seen it online prior to this.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X