Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf?

That's all I can say about this story.

It's kind of funny in a sick way. I can say that since no kids got injured. This guy was trying to pretend he was a 12 year old boy. He duped a 61 year old man into thinking he was 12. The old man's name was Stiffler.

good thing we are no where near april

nice title Dis
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Wait, two grown men couldn't tell a 29-yr-old from a pre-teen? The guy does have youngish features (well, if you ignore the obvious facial features like the 5'o'clock shadow he's got forming and those crevasses around his mouth ... makeup or no makeup) so perhaps I can see how he'd pull it off ... if he were 4 feet tall. If he isn't, then these two men are either autistic or contenders for the World's Dumbest Person. My vote still goes to "Little Timmy" driving his pipebomb-rigged car to the police station.
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Eww.

Now is it illegal to have sex with an adult that you think is underage? I presume not, but ...
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
          Eww.

Now is it illegal to have sex with an adult that you think is underage? I presume not, but ...
          It's illegal for the adult...

Comment

I had to read the article twice to understand wtf was going on. It just couldn't register
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Methinks Mr. Stiffler needs some glasses.

Comment

wtf pekka?

Comment

So that's what Pekka looks like.
                  (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                  (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                  (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Working...
                  X