Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poly on the verge of breaking down ?

I get these annoying messages :

Warning: chdir(): No such file or directory (errno 2) in /home/apolyton/public_html/forums/showthread.php on line 152

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/apolyton/public_html/forums/showthread.php:152) in /home/apolyton/public_html/forums/admin/functions.php on line 1985

Could the admin please fix the problem ?
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

I get them too.

Comment

It's because of the cost cuts
      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

cut and run... lol
        anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Markos fix the problem.

and this should be in the apolyton forum. . I already made a thread on it. I can't open any thread with over 4 pages.

Comment

The most annoying is that thread info isn't updated - visited threads says that there are new posts despite there isn't .
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
              and this should be in the apolyton forum. . I already made a thread on it. I can't open any thread with over 4 pages.
              Well, with two treads, then there are a higher probability that someone will notice and take action

I don't have your problem - have you done something nasty so you get "special" treatment ?

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
              X