You may feel a little ***** says teh Dr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:stun:

This guy should be facing criminal charges.
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

'Note to self: never see a romanian doctor about testicular malformations.'

This is kind of cool. It's one of those sentences where you think hey, I wonder if anybody has ever said exactly that ever before. Or that's what I thought, anyway. Never mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal
        :stun:

This guy should be facing criminal charges.
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Note to self: Never go to a Romanian hospital... period.
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Guys..lets think OPPORTUNITY HERE

Maybe like a Frequent Flyer Mileage upgrade..instead of hopping computer flights ya get the full First Class Boeing Wide Body Ride

Actually, as long as i was under and when I came out I was not any for the worse, I mean, I am 47,Diabettic,High Blood pressure, had Spinal Surgery and Wrist Surgery to relieve pressure on my Carpal Tunnel area...I might not be as unforgiving as long as it was indeed an "UPGRADE"
            Attached Files
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

somehow I doubt skin from my arm would be as good as the real thing. The ladies like the real thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                I am just stunned.

His license is only suspended? WTF? When I get pissed at work I don't go slicing things up. I usually throw things. An example would be if I screwed up something on electronic equipement. I don't go slicing the wires off and cutting them into small pieces. I usually just throw my screwdriver accross the room. There has to be more motivation than this for cutting off someone's penis. WTF.

Note to self: never see a romanian doctor about testicular malformations.

I'm thinking when I get an operation, I'm going to put a metal locked cylinder around my penis just in case.
                Too damn right, this surgeon carried out a very serious assault that was neither medical malpractice nor error. He should be stripped of his licence permanently for bringing his profession into serious disrepute, and prison time for the assault, as well as any financial awards to the injured.
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

and shouldn't the title be: you won't feel a little pri ck.?

Comment

Working...
                  X