Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeBro

Had to be done.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Blueberry.

Bebro

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I made the same poll here some 1 or 2 years ago. I had more berries to offer, but the bananaberry option was the same one.
        "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
        "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
          I never liked Brutopia very much.
          Meh, the Students of History club chose the location, and the drink was free. Who was I to be picky?
          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

thread sucks, not enough nudity & personal discussion. drunk thread rating --> 3/10
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Sorry. I'll try to be a more entertaining drunk next time.
              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

This is why we have digital cameras/webcams. You need to film embarrassing materials.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
                  Raspberry, definitely.

Belgian raspberry lambics are one of my favorite brews.
                  I agree. In fact, Belgian Lambics are my only favorite beers.

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I like gooseberrys, but they don't go well with beer. Cider OTOH
                    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

You are a traitor to teh Lingonberry
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Lingonberrys are nice, as are cloudberrys. But nothing beats gooseberrys for freshness and flavour

Comment

The Goji, or wolfberry. It repairs your liver, making it ideal beer-making material. It tastes nice too.
                          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Bananaberry!

(It's a smoothie flavour at Jamba Juice.)
                            "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                            -Joan Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
                              Raspberry, definitely.

Belgian raspberry lambics are one of my favorite brews.
                              You Sir, are a very sick person.

I have tried such ones, and despite all other good Belgian beer, this single abominity, is reason enough to shoot belgians at sight
                              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

It not exactly beer, but with a good cheese and some crackers it's ok

Comment

Working...
                                X