If Libby lied...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Libby lied...

he should go to jail. I don't care if I am a Rethug and I don't care if the Democraps have no honor. We need to.

Wasn't this whole thing already old three years ago?

Comment

death penalty
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

All liars will be punished !
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
          death penalty
          It's not like he stole a PS3 or something.
          "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
          "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
          "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Death penalty is too kind. He needs to be tortured first. Then and only then will his penalty be commeasurate with the sentence of Sandy Berger.
            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

regarding Socks.

I agree with GP re Libby, though. I'm not certain as to the story, but that will all be sorted at trial.
              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
                All liars will be punished !
                So Bush will get what's coming to him?
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Libby should get his weener chopped off. Oerdin, what has Bush lied about?

Comment

what has he told the truth about?

Comment

Truth = reality? Or truth = what he thinks is real?

Comment

Hmm... that does bring up an intersting point. Lying and telling the truth are not perfect opposites. A man who says what he believes, but is wrong, is not lying, but he's also not telling the truth.
                        "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                        -Joan Robinson

Comment

Yet he is being truthful.

Comment

This just occured to you, young genius?

Comment

Truth = reality? Or truth = what he thinks is real?
                              Truth = reality, I'd buy that argument if he/they tried to present a fair and balanced assessment of the threat posed by Saddam. They didn't, they slanted everything one way - war. And when they got called on their BS they smeared the hell out of their critics. Then after using suspect intel or just fabricating stuff they blamed US intel when in fact they were the ones cherrypicking what they liked to paint a false picture.

I cant believe we followed Clinton with this guy, are we that gullible as a nation?

The lesson of Vietnam - our government can and will lie us into wars. They did it twice to the same generations...

Comment

Working...
                              X