Top: AsherCast Episode 01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top: AsherCast Episode 01

The first episode of Asher of Apolyton Civilization Site`s (AACS) official podcast produced in 2007 is now available for listening on-demand. Standard segments "News", "Cockcast" and "Interview" are joined by the "Sex Position Showdown" and "Urination Junction" in "Enjoy My Seed". The "Interview" segment features the second of a two-part chat with famed dildo maker Marco Gianapollouso to discuss his involvement in the log cabin republican community past and present. Total runtime is 421m51s (259.1MB).

AsherCast is a quad-weekly, roughly six-hour production in an effort to give the loser community now an interactive voice. Contributing greatly to the show`s interactive capability are means to call-in via Skype, telephone and email the co-hosts your questions or comments about your semen, community, or the show and life itself.

Asher is the first and to date only known sexy Civ fansite member to produce his own podcast.
    1 (Excellent)
    10.53%
    2 (Excellent)
    5.26%
    3 (Excellent)
    5.26%
    4 (Excellent)
    5.26%
    5 (Excellent)
    10.53%
    6 (Excellent)
    5.26%
    7 (Excellent)
    5.26%
    8 (Excellent)
    10.53%
    9 (Excellent)
    10.53%
    10 (Excellent)
    31.58%
    Last edited by Asher; January 18, 2007, 15:27.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Summary of Topics

COCKCAST
    **** expert Danielle Quark discusses what constitutes a good ****. Does size matter? What do you do with it?

SEX POSITION SHOWDOWN
    Famed sex expert Iman Soduku opens up his big black book and shares with us what works, and what doesn't work. Also discussed are the legal implications of S&M on an unwilling subject.

URINATION JUNCTION
    University of Torino filosofizer "Agathorn" discusses the ethics of urination.

INTERVIEW
    SOLVAR and and MENG discuss the implications of Chicago architecture on the vibrant Chicago underground inanimate object sex scene in part six of our nineteen-part EXCLUSIVE interview.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

If you'd had real commitment to the bit you would actually have produced a 7 hour show.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Asher, why are you so threatened by DanQ?
          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Avro Arrow
            Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Tacc
              Asher, why are you so threatened by DanQ?
              DanQ is a rambunctious troll that does not contribute to the community.

Comment

huh?

Comment

What's hilarious is this thread's viewrate is roughly 15 times higher than DanQ's PolyCast thread.

Comment

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Yes, sometimes your asshattery is funny.

-Arrian
                      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I am just worried about pressing the link because I might watch a real polycast.

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

QFT
                          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                            If you'd had real commitment to the bit you would actually have produced a 7 hour show.
                            This got me thinking.

I should have hooked up a random essay generator on the internet to a speech synthesizer and recorded it for 7 hours.

Comment

The stickythread is broken.

Comment

Working...
                              X