Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metrosexual baclash ?

what a wuss

The page you're trying to access could not be found or is no longer available.

please forgive the no "k"

I will go to bed with no dessert
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

What a loser.

Comment

Why is he, of all people, suing. He's no catch.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

An insurance adjuster that whines and files frivolous lawsuits? HAWT!
        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
          What a loser.
          QFT
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Where'd metro (or not) come into it?

And! On behalf of the other 99% of the world that aren't supermodels : You're no uber-hottie, either, so siddown, shaddap and try and grow a personality!
            But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
            PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

not attractive at all.

Comment

I think they should fine him another $1000 for being such a pr*ck!
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Hang on, $1000?! That's one hell of a lot of money!
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                    It is actually . What kind of tool would pay that much coin? I can understand that he would expect a lot if all he is getting is a chance to MEET these women. BUt since quality of a dating partner is very subjective, his lawsuit will probably fail unless he can show some serious missrepresentation like " we have over 250 college educated women" when they have a book of 20 women total or something.

But the guy comes across as a complete ass in the article. If his whole lawsuit is that the women aren't good enough, I hope it gets turfed and he has to pay costs
                    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                      Proving that he is indeed an idiot. Match.com monthly membership = $12. Going to the bar and buying a beer $2.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Precisely my thought. By making such a public lawsuit, he's made himself look like such a tw*t. Arrogant and easily ripped off
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

he definately ain't getting any ***** from that club now.

Comment

Originally posted by Makahlua
                            Where'd metro (or not) come into it?

cause I felt like having it in the title
                            anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Maybe the sophisticated "professionals" were professionals in the more intimate sense?
                              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
                              X