Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having the DL's AND friends all a delusion, Priceless.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I Have no DLs!

I AM NOT A CROOK!
      APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Comment

Crook? That's a whole new road to go down. No one said crook, except you. What's up?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
            Crook? That's a whole new road to go down. No one said crook, except you. What's up?
            Well, where I come from makin' DLs is a crime...
            APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

What does that have to do with anything?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                What does that have to do with anything?
                Well, I just assumed...

Comment

Can we just IP ban perfection already?

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                    Can we just IP ban perfection already?
                    I'm not responsible for the actions of Poopball.

Comment

@poop
                      Thanks poop,
                      you gave me the occasion to post a link:

Highlight of 2 hours fight between Sakuraba and Royce Gracie
                      bleh

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                        KIAR
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

#2 on my ignore list
                          anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

i dont need a DL to do a DL's job.
                            :-p

Comment

Originally posted by PoopBall
                              I get off by consuming human defecations.
                              I see his ICLS was cured anyway

Comment

Hmm, make that a lot of grooming. Work on new material, PoopBall. As it is, you've nothing like the long-lasting influence and wit of RoboCon.
                                1011 1100
                                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                                X