I gotz a question . . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gotz a question . . . . .

for those straight people who have this ridiculous presumption that all gays enjoy being the bottom when it comes to having sex . . . . .

how do you think gay guys have sex then (if there are no gays who are tops)?
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Dildos and man-whores.

Comment

Actually, I know very few gays who are bottoms. Most seem to be tops.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

for those straight people who have this ridiculous presumption that all gays enjoy being the bottom when it comes to having sex

Duh?

Straight guys. Because it's not gay if you're on top.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Definitely. Thjey don't call the bottom guy a ***** for nothing in prison, and the one doing it, they aren't gay. They are powerful!
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Yeah, actually, that reminds me of a questoin.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
              for those straight people who have this ridiculous presumption that all gays enjoy being the bottom when it comes to having sex

Duh?

Straight guys. Because it's not gay if you're on top.

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Re: I gotz a question . . . . .

Originally posted by MrFun
                for those straight people who have this ridiculous presumption that all gays enjoy being the bottom when it comes to having sex . . . . .

how do you think gay guys have sex then (if there are no gays who are tops)?
                I know better, because I asked you about it. Ming got a little sick of that discussion.

Comment

Working...
                X