Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had to permanently dye your skin one color what color would it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going with green.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

how often would you have to re-dye your skin, and could you change your mind?

Comment

He said "permanent". Based on permanent hair-dyes, I presume that means the colour would be gone in 12 washes.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
          Purple. With little green polka dots.
          You can't do multiple colors, fancy boy. Pick a solid color.

Originally posted by Spec
          Wtf Perfection?
          And a hearty WTF to you too!

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
          He said "permanent". Based on permanent hair-dyes, I presume that means the colour would be gone in 12 washes.
          No, it means permanent god dammit, it lasts forever.
          APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Eh? Somebody named "poopball" was deleted?
            (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by Straybow
              Eh? Somebody named "poopball" was deleted?
              Yeah, you can read about it here:
              APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Working...
              X