X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes nothing worng with being an owner
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Light crude is so sweet. It's yummy for my tummy.

Comment

I'm glad i saw this thread, i was wondering if I should sell my Exxon stock which has gone up 25% since i bought it.

I think I'll take those profits now. (Don't worry it is in a Roth).
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

I would be nice if oil dropped back down to the 20's but that won't happen without a recession in both the US and Asia.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

And the bad news for me won't stop comming
            "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
            -Joan Robinson

Comment

And I just installed a wood pellet heating system that needs 2 hours of dirty blue-collar-labour service every week, not counting carrying 6 tonnes of pellet sacks down into the basement every autumn.

Let's have some more wars in middle east so that my investment pays off! Vote Rice 2008!
              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

What's the cost per BTU of wood pellet?
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

It's free if you convince Walmart to give it to you.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

No, I was thinking it was time to topple Chavez and replace him with a civil war that devastates that oil industry Maybe after we can bomb Iran's oil facilities to uh... cut off funding to their nuclear program.

(And by "we" I really mean, the US, and by "should" I mean, such actions would benefit me, but I would publicly and outwardly criticise them.)

Sigh... I really, really regret not having been a war profiteer instead
                    "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                    -Joan Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                      What's the cost per BTU of wood pellet?
                      I though Canada used SI units? 0.05 €/kWh
                      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

I've got some money in a mutual fund that generally benefits from high oil prices (offshore construction, oil companies, etc.), and its value has dropped with oil's. Mind you, I wasn't selling them until 2011-12 at the earliest.
                        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Count your lucky stars. My effing fund recovered to its pre-dotcom crash value only in '05.
                          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Cool, I hope it stays low for move (CA to FL at 35MPG) and then jumps to $150 a barrel by 2008.
                            Shop Amazon thru my Searchbox, thanks! Narz's Chess Page

Comment

Re: Oil falls to below $52/barrel

Originally posted by DanS
                              After a pause, the slide resumes...

As stated before, I don't think there's much there to stop the fall.
                              Chinese demand and OPEC supply. It's sliding due to investment sales, in a large part, but there's a lot of underlying use that isn't just investment bubble. It's like housing in that respect, it's an investment and a good, and with oil, it's mostly the investment part that's dropped. The good side will keep it up reasonably.
                              Smile
                              For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                              But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

another decade of political prostitution to Saudi Arabia
                                I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                                X