No announcement yet.

Indian serial killer cannabilized and had sex with corpses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally, someone has provided us with information on the origins of Hindu culture and Indian Civilization! Thanks Dis!
    I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

The important question..

Did he have sex with deer too?
      I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Brachy-Pride
        The important question..

Did he have sex with deer too?
        yeah, that was the insensitive post I was going to make.

Comment

The stereotype is that most serial killers are white males rather then americans, apparently we're more inclined to go nuts lol.
          Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
            He admitted to trying eating the child's liver, but said he vomited immediately.

Dumbass. The liver of omnivores and carnivores is poisonous.
            As a cook he should have known about it:

Koli, who previously worked as a cook in a hotel, ...
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
            X