World Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by molly bloom

Well so much for geography, navigation, the climate, terrestrial life and astronomy.
    Again, You fail to prove that a world war has to be fought on both hemispheres.
    In mine conception of world war, and it is, as wikipedia shows, shared by others, too, it is of none importance.
    western/eastern hemisphere divide is completely artificial. southern/northern not, but I wouldn't make a point out of it; it's as futile and iddle as to claim a world war has to be fought on every geographical width

No, it doesn't.
    yes it does

Geographical concepts, such as latitude, longitude and points of the compass are really rather useful things. Try navigating without them some time. But carry a satellite phone or G.P.S., so we'll know where to send the search party.
    would you reply to my point? where's geographical boarder between western and eastern Europe?

The point being that the Mongols never reached Western Europe.
    (...)
    First, again, please tell me where geographical boarder between eastern and western Europe is.
    Secondly - mongol pillage didn't reach western Europe but very edges of it (Poland, Czechs), that's why they are generalising.
    All the people you seem to quote seem to bear anglo-saxon surnames. Their view of what western Europe is may be different for people of other origin.
    I don't think Poland falls into western or eastern Europe cathegory. It's central Europe. But if You have to make a sharp west/east divide, and there is no clear geographical boarder, you have to rely on culture, and in that aspect, Poland is undoubtly part of western Europe. Indeed, it is not the most important part of it.
    However, as I've mentioned many times, for me, being involved in a war doesn't mean to be ran over by enemy armies

Sarcasm isn't your forte- difficult, as English ain't your native tongue. I do indeed know of the other Kit Boga but I like winding you up even more.
    Nothing in your previous posts indicate it was sarcasm. You're just trying to cover-up your mistake
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Comment

Working...
    X