Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The vibrant and unique culture of the Andes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The vibrant and unique culture of the Andes!

This one kind of sounds like music from megaman to me

The tigress from the orient!

A tribute to 9/11 victims

he song is about a husband, whose wife works in the towers, and he receives a call from her when the towers are attacked, never sees her again, and gets sad..

I need a foot massage

I got scared off when I saw grown me dressed as rabbits and shaking their behinds like they were Shakera.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I like the girls in the 2nd one. The 3rd one doesn't work.

The 4th one is rather cheerful
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Even sad songs have happy melodies there

The video got popular because it was uploaded to youtube and shown in spain as, look how freaky ecuatorians are.
        Now it became some ikind of internet sensation and the guy who was totally unknown is going to a big festival in chile, I dont know why since he is awful
        I need a foot massage

Comment

They're unique in being degraded YouTube tools just like everyone else?
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
          X