No announcement yet.

Physicists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fez had class or wit? What the **** were you smoking when he was here?
    Last edited by Kuciwalker; January 17, 2007, 00:31.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
      Fed had class or wit? What the **** were you smoking when he was here?
      Fed?

I am speaking purely in a relative sense. Saying Fez>Asher is not the same as saying that on an absolute scale Fez had any real class or wit. Merely pointing out that overall Fez was more enojayble a troll than Asher.
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

You're weird.

Comment

GePap has a thing for Argentinian boys, is all. He likes the submissive types, and hates me.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I bet you would be submissive for Bill Gates
            Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
            Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Who wouldn't? You probably get millions just to lay there...
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheStinger
                I bet you would be submissive for Bill Gates
                Are you kidding? He's a total bottom.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

That's true. No millions for me, I guess...
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Re: Physicists

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                    I moved offices a month ago or so.

In my new office there's a whiteboard which I haven't used, but which still has some of the previous occupant's work on it.

Over most of the board they've correctly worked through a couple of loop-level Feynman diagrams (a fairly complicated task). As the last step they've attempted to sum the contributions from different processes and get an approximation of the total. This step is written as:

------
                    1325 (answer is circled)

Classic physics.

No, Quatum physics, because there is uncertainty in the answer.

Comment

• I try to claim that I was friends with the genius Richard Feynman. He came to our show a few times and was very complimentary, and I had dinner with him a couple times, and we chatted on the phone several times. I'd call him to get quick tutoring on physics so I could pretend to read his books.

No matter how much I want to brag, it's overstating it to call him a friend. I would never have called him to help me move a couch. I did, however, call him once to ask how we could score some liquid nitrogen for a Letterman spot we wanted to do. He was the only physicist I knew at the time. He explained patiently that he didn't know. He was a theoretical physicist and I needed a hands-on guy, but he'd try to find one for me.

About a half-hour later a physics teacher from a community college in Brooklyn called me and said, "I don't know what kind of practical joke this is, but a Nobel Prize-winning scientist just called me here at the community college, gave me this number, and told me to call Penn of Penn & Teller to help with a Letterman appearance."

Awesome.

Comment

• Whatever happened to Fez?
                        What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
                        What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

• He's doing a masters degree in California in some artsy field.

Comment

• Hmmm-- KH any chance that one of the super-brains you supposedly work with knows your personality and set this up as a bit of a subtle joke on you ??

Interesting that this thread became a fighter plane debate --- yay apolyton
                            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Did Drake forget where the new thread button was?
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                              X