video archives?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video archives?

You guys know any vast video archives on the web? Just any kind of videos, not youtube or google, but real archives, in good formats that you can download? Just any kind of clips. The key is it has to be large and that you can download the videos.

You see, I've got these urges to make all these compilation videos, I got tons of them I want to make.

Like for example, I want to make a car crash video, where cars crash, 1 vs 1 head on collision, a reaaaaal bumper man, like cans of tomatoes being crushed, all kinds of crashes. I want to edit it and play it slow motion, the most spectacular ones, and put on Bolero playing, and crashes go on cue. Like a really nice compilation, at the end, when the Bolero gets stronger and louder, we could even have trucks, even fuel trucks, cars diving from cliffs, and then big car crashes with many cars, just wild chain collisions... DAaaaaa dadadadadada tattadadaa... tadadadadada daaadaaaa... Pam pa pa pa pam pa pa pa pam ...

But all kinds of videos really, that's just one of the hundred things I want to see now. I'd like to make them like a .. first of all, of course some interesting, weird videos, doesn't have to be violent, the violence is not the key. But just all kinds of stuff, and of course from just a video point of view but also I'd like to try how it works as an environment, like decoration.

What I mean by that, is that I'll get myself a cheap projector somewhere, and make that like a living painting on my wall, get enough these videos done and just put them on autopilot. You know, don't have to pay any attention to it. It's just something on the background. Just living in my place, having hours of these weird clips playing on my wall.

So... any tips?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Yeah, but it could get me banned to post them here.....
    Blah

Comment

The archives? I don't mean torrent sites, I mean short video clips, not movies man.. clips, where I can.. if I want to make these compilations of any kind, I coudl search and download.

Not official movies or videos like that. Just clips, lots of clips. Can have news clips as well, world events.. anything really.

If there's a problem, PM me the address. Oh and they shouldn't be torrent anyway, because my network can't handle P2P...
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

cronos, oh NICE!!!!! Thank you big time!

If you guys know any more of these, keep'em coming. Car crashes with Bolero is still a dream
        In da butt.

Comment

Working...
        X