Oysters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dauphin
    I thought this was going to be a thread about travelcards.
    ... so take your oyster card, and shove it up your aaarrseeehoooleee...
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Oysters!

Mmmmm Mmmmmm Bltch!

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
        do they really make you horny? Or more importantly, do they make women horny?
        Yes, they're rich in zinc, which causes the release of progesterone.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Oysters are good.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

mmm Zinc
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I have one in my wallet
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

and i came to visit OT for this !!!
                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                  Guinea Pig
                  You eat them?
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

goto a chinese restaurant, you could be eating anything

Comment

He isn't Chinese though.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

no but he probably visits chinese restaurants

Comment

I see. So in case he has, he's decided to rate them arbitrarily. Shiva

Comment

I ate them in Peru. Not a big fan.
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Some recent experiements tend to bely the aphrodisiac nature of oysters. during the experiments there was no increas in libido of the particpants no matter what they ate. the only increas came after a traditional romantic dinner.

Comment

Oysters are georgeous!

Comment

Working...
                                X