Clear All

• Oysters

Yuck
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Good for pearls though

Comment

Seafood

Beef
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Beef
        Chicken
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Pork
          Ostrich
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
            Seafood

Beef
            Any and all carcass food

Comment

Patridge
              Pheasant
              Peasant
              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Goat
                Guinea Pig

Comment

Fish
                  Clams
                  Crabs
                  Whales because they need optics and a well-placed high-culture coastal city to bring them into your borders, and because they obsolete with combustion
                  This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Dolphin (because he's a poseur)

Comment

Squid
                      Giant squid
                      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Threads with little more substance than bump threads
                        +1s
                        This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

I thought this was going to be a thread about travelcards.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Me too

Comment

do they really make you horny? Or more importantly, do they make women horny?

Comment

Working...
                              X