Banana over Slowwhand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banana over Slowwhand

We saw this on the news tonight. Apparently, most of it is being payed by the Quebec provincial and Canadian federal governments, but the guy who thought of it still needs a million dollars to get it finished.

If i understand it right, the guy is going to build a blimp shaped like a Banana, fill it with helium, and have it fly over Texas for a month.

I honestly can't think of a better way to spend my tax dollars.
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Why do we need a canadian bannana shaped blimp flyng over texas?
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Re: Banana over Slowwhand

Originally posted by Ninot
      I honestly can't think of a better way to spend my tax dollars.
      Me neither! This is teh r0xx0rz!!!
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

The photo gallery is great... especially the lone guy in a cowboy hat (taking a leak?) with the banana pasted out there in the distance...

Comment

I don't see the point.

Comment

I think it's supposed to be a work of art.
            Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Oh, right. One of "those" works of art.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                Why do we need a canadian bannana shaped blimp flyng over texas?
                The truth points to itself.
                This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

gotta love the internet

and the wasting of taxpayers money

maybe that is where the dirty nukes are Mrs T
                  anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
                    I think it's supposed to be a work of art.
                    When it comes to commissioning works of art,
                    bananas are smarter than governments.

Comment

Oh, good. Something I can use to sight in my rifle.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                        Oh, good. Something I can use to sight in my rifle.
                        After I logged off last night, I realized that this was going to be the natural result. Float a ridiculous inflatable over a bunch of gun-toting Texans and there can be only one result... Target practice.

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

This is the greatest idea evar!
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

So, let me understand this. Some Canadian and his government is going to float what they call art over Texas? Is it to be at exhibits or something, or is Joe Ben going to rent his truck bumper to them so as to secure it to enable it float over a pasture?

Comment

Working...
                              X