Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which branch of Christianity is the sluttiest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which branch of Christianity is the sluttiest?

There are many branches of Christianity, but which branch of Christianity is the sluttiest?
    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

catlicks
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

very intersting topic, how do you define sluttiest.

do you mean the people in the church?

The religious rites they perform?

The way each sect sluts its self by accepting into it whatever the world may thorw at it.

accepting worlds teachings instead f bibilical ones,

watering down of the truth to suit the changind world.

Remember the bible itself warns its followers to beware the Whore of Babylon, not meaning Iraq ! it means the church that sells its own ideals to keep rich and powerful.
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

How do you define having a brain?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I haven't even heard of half of these.
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

BTW, this poll is invalid.
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
              very intersting topic, how do you define sluttiest.
              That's all part of the fun! I leave it up to creative interpretation!

Originally posted by LordShiva
              BTW, this poll is invalid.
              Why?
              APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

ok well i made my choice...

Comment

Other
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

thats a copout vote :LOL:

Comment

It's a stupid question. So...

Comment

how is it silly,, or sillier than anything else i n OT ..

Comment

How can anything non-Japanese compete with good ol' Catholic school girls?
                          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection
                            Why?
                            Take a look at the bottom-most option in any other poll here which I haven't called out as invalid.

Comment

I refuse to vote in any poll started by somone with an abnormal font size in their sig.

Comment

Working...
                              X