A call to protest inhumane conditions for prisoners in Guantanamo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A call to protest inhumane conditions for prisoners in Guantanamo

"A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Don't hold your breath. It doesn't fit her agenda.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

What does this have to do with Jewish people?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Knowing 'poly, I half expected this to be about a Cuba prison near the base.

And as it turns out... bingo!

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Thursday is an international day of protest against the abuses at Guantanamo. There's be a demo at SouthCom in Miami, but I won't be going. I have to work.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Good old Cindy, spreading credibility everywhere she goes.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
              Thursday is an international day of protest against the abuses at Guantanamo. There's be a demo at SouthCom in Miami, but I won't be going. I have to work.

Democracy is wonderful. Presents us with all the opportunities we deserve.

Guantanamo is filled with scum. Just hang them.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

whoosh

Comment

There are more worthy people to worry about.
                  www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                    whoosh
                    Unbelievable!

Comment

whoosh

reading teh OP

Comment

Or post #4, which explains it

-Arrian
                        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
                        X